Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st official post from 3rd year



The First image is just a quick Snap of Our first Lighting & Rendering Project i got a day ago. Abit Earger i jumped at it like a cat on open tuna can.. Along with that we have projects in Modeling, 3D Animation, 2D animation and with those the 2 final projects spanning the 8 months a 2d & 3D 1min Animation. Well getting small projects from each class and electives all along the merry way... Life Drawing my heavenly break from it all XD

The Pic below that is our 2D room with Traditional Light discs. The room is held for the 3rd year seating, they say it's a treat but really they just don't want us scaring off the 1st and 2nd yrs when we turn into zombies near the end of each semester <,<

And the last pic, my humble room of solitude. Not to be mistaken with self solitude no no i will never use this room. It's more the room self solitude if the room was thought of as a being. The idea of me escaping the 2D room or 3D room could be thought of as laughable really. Or atleast so my head has been filled with ideas the Great 3rd year Adventure!

And my growing pile of books, Yes that's right i do read, and found something i enjoy reading... And now i can't stop buying books, its like an infections. From my friends like the urge to by statues and figures but i've kept that urge at bay for the moment... The Illusion of Life is my favorite for sure, words carry a lot of truth, the kinda truth that you can see all around. And my dear comp served me well the last 5 yrs but i fear its on it's last legs.

5 comments:

Sean said...

wow your render is exactly the same as the picture! nice work!

Jon Hart said...

THanks it's getting their slowly

Jon Hart said...

You should come in and work on it with me <,< It's willy quiet in that comp room right now XD

Anonymous said...

Dude, I finally broke down and got a new comp. Core 2 Quad with Nvidia GT series. 5 gb DDR3 and 23" HD monitor. Well worth the trip.

Varlan

Jon Hart said...

Omg man, that's makes Hardcore look like a butter cup! Right on can't wait to see what you put out man. I'll catch up with you online one of these days.